Is Windows Movie Maker Right For Me?

Even people who have good computer experience and people who consider themselves computer savvy can shy away when it comes to video editing. Let me assure you that you, no matter what your ability is, are most certainly capable of assembling and creating brilliant watchable videos using the fantastic Windows Movie Maker. Windows 7 movie maker


I was in church this Sunday and a video was played on the projector screen about one of the church days out that we had. I was thinking inside myself that it looked really good; and that's coming from a Windows Movie Maker professional. I turned to my friend next to me and asked, 'Who made this video?', 'Oh, it was Andy' he replied. Andy, bear in mind is not the type of man who would strike you as a computer buff; he's a normal elderly chap who was a lorry driver. I was flummoxed. I couldn't believe how good the video looked, but as I examined it closer I noticed that all of the features in the video screamed of Windows Movie Maker and the tools it has to create professional looking videos.


Are you an Andy?


Andy inspired confidence in me, knowing a person with relatively little computer experience could make a video like that with Windows Movie Maker. Therefore I stress again, you CAN make a professional looking video using the Movie Maker.


Images


Most of us have thousands of photos on out computer from our digital cameras and phone cameras but how often do we actually look at them? If you're like most of us, they just remain in a folder for a long time gathering proverbial dust. Why not relive those memories and create a video solely from those photos? It's a great idea really; just think, you could create a video of some great memories / holidays which you've had, invite your friends around, plug your computer into your TV and all watch your masterpiece, reminiscing on old times!


Isn't it difficult to do? Of course it isn't! Simply upload the photos into Windows Movie Maker and you'll be met with the decision on what order to place them in. Once you've chosen the order you'll then get to choose how long you want that image to stay on the screen for. After setting the amount of time per image you'll get to choose the effect you want when changing from one image to another. This little easy trick can make your videos look very professional, but don't overdo it or they could look tacky. After all that is done you can upload an audio track to play in the back ground while your images swap and change.


Even though it's simple it's incredibly effective, and the final product will look like it took a lot more time, effort and skill that it actually took.


After you're done with your video do not forget to save it as I've created videos in the past only to find that my computer has stopped responding resulting in me losing all of my hard work; nobody likes losing work they've done; it's one of the most demoralising things imaginable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada - Home To Dozens Of Licensed Internet Pharmacies

10 SEO Tips Every Website Owner Should Know About Search Engine Optimization

Is Online Shopping Better Than Actually Going to the Malls?